Applying as a Transfer Applicant
A transfer applicant is anyone who has attended another post-secondary institution since graduating from high school.
How to Apply to Franklin College
- Complete the online application.
- Send us your official high school transcript.
- Send us your official college transcripts from all previously-attended institutions.
- Complete and send us a Transfer Student Recommendation Form (PDF)
- Send us your SAT or ACT scores.
These documents may be sent to: Office of Admissions, Franklin College, 101 Branigin Blvd., Franklin, IN 46131 or email to admissions@FranklinCollege.edu
Our online application is free year-round.
Additional Transfer Applicants
Information is available for students who transfer to Franklin College from another institution. The resources below help current and prospective students understand what courses will transfer between Franklin College and other colleges and universities. Additionally, Franklin College students who have previously completed coursework at Ivy Tech Community College (Ivy Tech) may be eligible to earn an associate’s degree by transferring Franklin College credits to Ivy Tech. Below are the details for the various means for seeking information about transfer options.
- Find out what courses will transfer to and from Franklin College at https://www.transferology.com. If no transfer equivalent is indicated for a specific course, students should submit a syllabus to the Franklin College Academic Records Office for transfer evaluation.
- Learn about coursework at Ivy Tech that is preapproved to fulfill specific equivalent courses at Franklin College by clicking here.
- Franklin College students with prior Ivy Tech coursework can learn more about the reverse transfer agreement here.