Request Your Transcript
Transcripts are issued only upon the student’s or former student’s request.
- Full legal name
- Previous names used
- Social security or student ID number
- Birth date
- Current address
- Valid email address
- Year of graduation or date of last attendance at Franklin College
- Name, title and complete address of person to whom the transcript is to be mailed
- A credit card
- Student’s signature
In the Recipient Details area of the transcript ordering system choose one of the following options:
- Standard Processing – electronic PDF processing for immediate delivery via email
- Rush Processing – paper transcript to be mailed, faxed or held for pickup (1-3 days for processing)
*Attention current students: To insure transcripts are complete, choose the appropriate processing option when ordering your transcript.
- “After Grades Are Posted” requests will process when all grades are entered.
- “After Degree Is Awarded” will process when graduation processing has been completed for graduating seniors.
To order a transcript, click here. Please note that ALL faxed transcripts are UNOFFICIAL.
Request a Replacement Diploma
Alumni may obtain replacement diplomas by submitting a written request to the Academic Records Office with the following information:
- Name (and any variations he/she may prefer on his/her diploma)
- Graduation Year
- Current contact information
- Address where the diploma should be mailed
- Written Signature
The cost for each replacement diploma is $30.
Diplomas are outsourced and therefore take approximately 8-12 weeks to arrive to campus and should expect their replacement diplomas to arrive at the requested address above in 12-14 weeks.
If you have additional questions, please contact the registrar’s office at 317.738.8018 or registrar@FranklinCollege.edu.