Transcripts are issued only upon the student’s or former student’s request.
- Full legal name
- Previous names used
- Social security or student ID number
- Birth date
- Current address
- Valid email address
- Year of graduation or date of last attendance at Franklin College
- Name, title and complete address of person to whom the transcript is to be mailed
- A credit card
- Student’s signature
In the Recipient Details area of the transcript ordering system choose one of the following options:
- Standard Processing – electronic PDF processing for immediate delivery via email
- Rush Processing – paper transcript to be mailed, faxed or held for pickup (1-3 days for processing)
*Attention current students: To insure transcripts are complete, choose the appropriate processing option when ordering your transcript.
- “After Grades Are Posted” requests will process when all grades are entered.
- “After Degree Is Awarded” will process when graduation processing has been completed for graduating seniors.
To order a transcript, click here. Please note that ALL faxed transcripts are UNOFFICIAL.