HamiltonONE is the college’s student success hub. Think of it as your one-stop-shop for all things related to your success at Franklin College. Located on the first floor of B.F. Hamilton Library, HamiltonONE is home to the supportive people you need to thrive at college, the Dale G. and George W. Happe Academic Resource Center, and a great place to hang out.
Visit HamiltonONE to meet with the dean of student success and retention, dean of academic success, director of first-year engagement and library staff. You can access the college’s vast collection of student resources or simply swing by to study and hang out with your friends. Helpful resources located in HamiltonONE include:
- Center for Student Success: The official ‘Launch Headquarters’ and the team committed to seeing you personally, academically and socially thrive at Franklin College
- FC Cares: A cross-functional team of staff who work to help students who are struggling with anything that might be a barrier to success at college. This group creates individual action plans to help you thrive.
- Launch Mentor office hours: Need some advice or just a friendly face? Launch Mentors hold walk-in office hours 35 hours a week.
- The Write Place: A collective of your peers who can help you with any stage of the writing process, including structuring your thoughts, editing your final text and citing your sources
- Math Study Center: A community of tutors and professors who can collaborate with you as you prepare for math tests, work through homework assignments and face mathematical challenges
- Supplemental instructors: Course-specific peer tutors who excelled in the classes you’re taking and can guide you through homework assignments, test prep and effective study habits as you adjust to your college course load
- Library resources: People and technology here to support you as you access literary databases, leverage B.F. Hamilton Library’s vast collection of scholarly texts and learn information literacy