Get Ready for Student Registration Day!
New Student Registration Day is the kickoff to a time in your life that’s dedicated to becoming your best self. This day will set you up for success as you prepare for a four-year journey of self-discovery. Registration Days are required for all new students. Complete your New Student Checklist to open access for selecting a registration day.
During Registration Day, you will:
- Meet with a faculty academic adviser: Academic advisers serve as mentors who will help turn your life goals into a four-year plan that prepares you to pursue your biggest dreams.
- Attend exploratory sessions: Reflect on your educational past and learn how to empower yourself for success in academic, social and professional settings.
- Meet a Launch Team: As a first-year student, you have access to a personal panel of advocates who will challenge you, inspire you and help you thrive. You will meet a Launch Team and learn what makes this approach successful.
- Take care of logistics: Register for classes, have your student ID photo taken, submit your preference for your first-year seminar and explore campus.
- Spend the day with us: Check-in for New Student Registration begins at 8 a.m. and the program runs from 8:45 a.m. until 5 p.m. We know that’s a long day, but we wouldn’t ask you to spend it with us if we didn’t think it was so important.
Once you select your date, you will receive confirmation via email. A few weeks before your Registration Day, you will get a detailed schedule with further instructions.