With 50 majors and 42 minors, Franklin College will prepare you for the rest of your life.
- Art History
- Art Studio: Ceramics
- Art Studio: Digital Fine Art Photography
- Art Studio: Graphic Design
- Art Studio: Painting
- Athletic Training
- Biology: Cell and Molecular Track
- Biology: Ecology/Conservation Track
- Biology: Environmental Science Track
- Biology: Standard Track**
- Business: Finance Track
- Business: International Track
- Business: Management Track
- Business: Marketing Track
- Chemistry: Biochemistry Track
- Chemistry: Environmental Science Track
- Chemistry: Industry/Graduate School Track
- Chemistry: Standard Track**
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Economics: Traditional Track
- Economics: Graduate School Preparation Track
- Exercise Science
- Mathematics: Applied Mathematics*
- Mathematics: Pure Mathematics
- Mathematics: Quantitative Analysis
Students may also complete an optional minor in the following fields:
- Dentistry** (3+ Doctor of Dentistry program)
- Engineering* (3+2 program with IUPUI in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering)
- Medical Technology** (3+1 program with Franciscan St. Francis Health or IU Health)
- Pharmacy** (3+ Doctor of Pharmacy at Purdue University or University of Cincinnati)
- Master of Public Health** (3+2 program with IUPUI Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health)
*Franklin College maintains a cooperative 3+2 program with the Purdue University School of Engineering and Technology at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). Students in this program earn a Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin College in Applied Mathematics and a Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University in one of three engineering fields, typically in the span of five years.
**All cooperative programs for the Biology and Chemistry majors consist of a common core and specific courses required for each particular program. After completion of three years of college work in one of these programs and fulfilling the Franklin College graduation requirements, students may receive a Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin College upon completing one year at the cooperating institution.
In addition to declaring a major, students may indicate a pre-professional program of interest. Pre-professional programs supplement a major and are designed to prepare students for graduate school placement.
- Pre-Medical Technology
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
Franklin now offers a Master of Science in Athletic Training.