Dedicated in 1956 as Brodehurst Elsey Hall, Elsey Hall is named after a loyal supporter of the College. During the 1998-1999 academic year, the building underwent an extensive renovation and opened again in the fall of 1999. Proud of the heritage of Brodehurst Elsey, the College placed his name on the north wing of the structure. The Great Room serves as a “social hub” for students with a full kitchen, pool table, fireplace and big-screen TV. In addition to the residential space, Elsey also provides a home to each of the three sororities.
|Capacity:||260 (Women = 130, Men = 130)|
|Design:||Double occupancy rooms|
|Dimensions:||11.8’ x 11.8’|