Admitted Griz Days are designed so that admitted and deposited students get comfortable on campus and learn about our campus community from staff, students, and faculty. The day includes a continental breakfast, a panel discussion with current students, interactive sessions with housing and student life staff, a campus tour and an optional meeting with a professor from your declared major.
To ensure safety and social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, space is very limited. R.S.V.P. now to ensure you can attend.
There are two dates to choose from:
Below is the agenda for the day:
- 9 a.m. – Check in and Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. – Welcome
- 9:45 a.m. – Ready, Set, Pursue – Admissions, Financial Aid and Student Panel
- 10:15 a.m. – Student Development: Residence Life
- 10:30 a.m. – Center for Student Involvement Presentation
- 11 a.m. – Campus Tour
- 12 p.m. – Optional Academic Department Meeting with a Professor
If you have questions about registration for this event or anything else about Franklin College, please contact us at admissions@FranklinCollege.edu or 317.738.8075.