Acting Director of the Transition to Teaching Program
- Ph.D., Capella University – Minneapolis, MN
- MAT, Marygrove College – Detroit, MI
- B.A., Spring Arbor College – Spring Arbor, MI
Honors and Awards
- Best Presentation Award: Education Track (2013 International Academic Research Conference)
- Professional Excellence Award Recipient (Spring Arbor University Alumni Award)
- McKenna Scholar Award Recipient (Spring Arbor University Faculty Researcher Award)
- Outstanding Service Award (Michigan State University, Army ROTC Program)
- Ingles, S. (2016). Developing dispositions. Kendall Hunt.
- Ingles, S. (2015). Developing critical skills: Interactive exercises for pre-service teachers. Kendall Hunt.
- Ingles, S. (2013). The Group Assessment Procedure: Predicting student teaching performance. Journal of Scholastic Inquiry: Education (1)1, 120-133.
As a life-long educator, I have invested more than 25 years in various roles in P-12 and higher education as a classroom teacher, professor, academic dean, educational consultant, and Vice President of the Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). I am passionate about teacher preparation and the development of professional dispositions (soft skills) in pre-service teachers.