I want to encourage athletic training students to get involved in opportunities to develop their skills professionally as well as clinically. We should never be content with being stagnant in our growth. Find a mentor(s) who will challenge you to reach your full potential and to never stop learning, even after you pass the BOC.
Assistant Athletic Instructor, Associate MSAT Faculty
- MS, University of Indianapolis-Athletic Training
- BS, University of Southern Indiana- Exercise Science, Strength and Conditioning
Year Joined Franklin
- GLATA Education Committee Member
- GLATA Council for Early Career Athletic Trainers
- Indiana Student Representative
- NATA BOC Certified, 2020
- Indiana State Licensure, 2020
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, 2018
In My Spare Time
I love to do anything active and outdoors! My husband, Brendon, and I have been married since 2019 and enjoy traveling to new places and eating new foods. We have a dog, Bentley, and he keeps us pretty busy too!