Vice President for Institutional Advancement
- CFRE (Certified Fundraising Executive credential), Association of Fundraising Professionals
- M.P.A., Indiana University – Bloomington, IN
- B.A., DePauw University – Greencastle, IN
Areas of Responsibility
Development, Alumni Engagement, Communications
Year Joined Franklin
Council for the Advancement and Support of Education
Association of Fundraising Professionals
American Council on Education
Member of Chief (membership organization for women leaders)
Selected Professional Accomplishments
- I’m currently a doctoral student in Creighton University’s EdD program and scheduled to defend my dissertation in May of 2024. My topic centers on women in higher education leadership.
- I received the Tom McGlasson Little 500 Spirit Award in 2014, following four years as director of the IU Student Foundation, where I led our efforts to plan the world’s largest intramural bike race, the Little 500.
- I received the inaugural Woman Leader of the Year award from ASPIRE Johnson County in September of 2022.
- In my time at Franklin, I have overseen the closing of our $10 million Science Campaign, led the team to multiple successful 24-hour giving day campaigns, and unprecedented levels of fundraising reached in unrestricted giving.
Civic and Community Involvement
100 Women Who Care, Johnson County
ACE Women’s Network of Indiana (WNI), Board member and Communications/Conference and Planning Committee Liaison
In my spare time…
I love to spend time with my husband, Paul, and our three kiddos, PJ (15), Owen (12), and Susan (10). We live on a farm outside of Franklin, where we raise Katahdin sheep and chickens, and have lots of fun adventures. We love to travel as a family, and I love to read, write, and bake with my daughter. I am also a lifelong and passionate Hoosier, so anything having to do with the great state of Indiana is of interest too, especially basketball. I grew up playing the sport and still enjoy it as a fan.