Students & Alumni
Career assistance doesn't end at graduation for Franklin College alumni. There are a variety of resources on this website and in the Office of Career Services that alumni and students alike will find useful.
We also love when alumni can give back to Career Services by lending their time and resources to help shape the next generation of young professionals.
These are some of the areas where alumni can help:
- Participate in mock interview programs or panel discussions about various career options
- Sponsor a winter or summer Franklin College intern at your place of business
- Provide job opportunities for recent graduates
- Hold on-campus interviews where appropriate
- Host students in your city/area who might be visiting to investigate employment opportunities and/or residential living options
- Possibly serve on an alumni career services advisory board
Please contact Kirk Bixler at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be interested in any of these opportunities.