Pay my Bill information
Franklin College has partnered with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to create an online Student Account Center through which students can view or print semester bills, review account activity, and make payments on their accounts. Students must register for access to the Student Account Center by responding to an email they receive from firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling TMS at (800) 307-6838. Once students are registered for online access, they may invite parents or others as authorized users to have online access. Due to Federal student privacy regulations (FERPA), parents may only access the Student Account Center if they are granted this access by the student.
An email is sent each semester to all students and authorized users who are registered with the Student Account Center when bills are ready to view.
Franklin College accepts cash payments through the Business Office.
Checks made payable to Franklin College are accepted at the Business Office or can be mailed to:
101 Branigin Blvd.
Franklin, IN 46131
- Make an electronic payment from your checking or savings account. There is no charge for this service. Visit Tuition Management Systems, go to Make a Payment and then select Make a One-Time Payment.* Enter the student information, select the current term, and enter the amount you want to pay, click Add and Select Continue. Under the Payment Information, choose eCheck.
Credit or Debit Card
- Make a payment online using MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Please note that a convenience fee of 2.99% of the amount charged will be added to each transaction. The convenience fee is charged by TMS for the processing of these transactions. Franklin College does not retain any amount of this non-refundable convenience fee.
- To make a credit or debit card payment online, visit Tuition Management Systems, go to Make a Payment and then select Make a One-Time Payment.* Enter the student information, select the current term, and enter the amount you want to pay, click Add and Select Continue. Under the Payment Information, choose Credit Card.
International Payments (Flywire)
Make an international payment with Flywire from almost any country and any bank. They offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases). You can track your payments from start to finish, save on bank fees and exchange rates, and contact their multilingual customer support with any questions, day or night.
- Visit Flywire or go to flywire.com, select or type “Franklin College” in the dropdown menu, then enter your payment amount and country of origin. Follow the on screen instructions to continue with payment.
- Visit Tuition Management Systems, go to Make a Payment and then select Make a One-Time Payment*. Enter the student information, select the current term, and enter the amount you want to pay, click Add and Select Pay by International Funds Transfer at the bottom of the page. You will be redirected to the Flywire website to complete payment.
To make a payment go online to www.franklincollege.afford.com
* By selecting Make a One-Time Payment you are not required to pay off the entire balance. This just allows you to make a payment on your account of any amount you choose.
Payments returned due to insufficient funds will be subject to a $30 charge.
Note: For online payments, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are subject to a 2.99% convenience fee charged by TMS. E-check or ACH from a checking or savings account is free.
Payment Plan Option
We work with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to provide interest-free payment options for those wishing to pay their bill in installments. To enroll in one of these plans go online to www.franklincollege.afford.com or call (800) 307-6838.
You must have a login to enroll in a payment plan. If you need a login, the student must grant you access to the Student Account Center thru TMS. You will then receive an email to register for SAC and can sign up for a payment plan.
Note: TMS charges a $40 enrollment fee for each semester based plan.
Access to the Student Account Center (SAC)
- Students must grant access to parents and any authorized users by selecting “Manage Account Access” within the SAC and clicking the “Add” button.
- Upon completing registration from the SAC invite email, parents and users may login by going online to franklincollege.afford.com and enter their username and password in the upper right corner “Login with Student Account Center credentials.” See example below:
- Should an invite expire or need to be re-sent, please contact TMS at (800) 307-6838
- Graduate students and Running Start students are not permitted to enroll in payment plans
A demonstration of the Student Account Center can be found here: