Gifts Through Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- You can provide now for a future gift to Franklin College by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- Franklin College receives the gift, and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose.
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit Franklin College tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
You may prefer to state in your will or trust a sum of money, a percentage of your estate, a specific item, a work of art, or real estate that you wish to give to Franklin College.