How It Works
- You name Franklin College as the beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k) or other qualified plan.
- After your lifetime, the residue of your plan passes to Franklin College tax-free.
- You can escape both income and estate tax levied on the residue left in your retirement account by leaving it to Franklin College.
- Give the most-taxed asset in your estate to Franklin College, and leave more favorably taxed property to your heirs.
- You can continue to take withdrawals during your lifetime.
- You can change the beneficiary if your circumstances change.
Click here to learn more about this option.