Applying as a Transfer Applicant
A transfer applicant is anyone who has attended another post-secondary institution since graduating from high school.
How to Apply to Franklin College
- Complete the online application.
- Send us your official high school transcript.
- Send us your official college transcripts from all previously-attended institutions.
- Complete and send us a Transfer Student Recommendation Form (PDF)
- Send us your SAT or ACT scores.
These documents may be sent to: Office of Admissions, Franklin College, 101 Branigin Blvd., Franklin, IN 46131 or email to email@example.com
Our online application is free year-round.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please call our office at 317.738.8075 or email us.