The Office of Financial Aid at Franklin College offers a comprehensive online financial aid system to assist students in the financial aid awarding process.
Students have access to their own personalized Franklin College online Financial Aid System at https://fcaid.franklincollege.edu. Once you have been accepted for admission and Franklin College has received your FAFSA, your personal FC Student ID will be sent to you. New students will receive their ID on their original award notification and in any email from the Financial Aid Office. Returning students will find their ID on their One Card (the number starting with three zeros). Once you are on the Franklin College Online Financial Aid System website, you can create your Online Financial Aid System Password. Please keep this information in a safe place. To keep your financial aid information secure, please do not share your Student ID or Password with anyone other than the staff of the Franklin College Office of Financial Aid.
Please note that you will be able to complete all aspects of the financial aid application process within the FC Online Financial Aid System.
This online system will allow financial aid applicants to:
- Check the status of your financial aid
- View a list of outstanding documents that you need to submit before finalizing your financial aid
- Print missing documents
- View your current financial aid awards
- Accept or decline your awards
- View important messages about your awards
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- Review your loan history
- Calculate the balance you will owe using the online FC Cost Worksheet
- Access payment options to cover your balance
You may view a sample student on the Online Financial Aid System by logging in using the ID and PIN below:
- Student ID = FCGrizzly
- Student Password = FCGrizzly
We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please call our office at (317) 738-8075 or email us.