Raymond D. and Enid McCaslin Kelly Fund
This fund was established by family and friends of Raymond Kelly ’23 and Enid McCaslin Kelly ’23 to encourage Franklin College students to participate in educationally related travel experiences.
- Recipient(s) must be enrolled as a full-time student(s) at Franklin College.
- Recipient(s) must be participating in a Franklin College-sponsored domestic or international travel experience.
- Award funds are to be used to underwrite airline expenses associated with official student travel.
- Amount awarded to recipient(s) shall be based on financial need, merit and/or individual circumstances.
- Students participating in a semester-long study-abroad program will be given first consideration followed by those participating in a minimum three-week internship or study program through Franklin College. Participation in winter-term travel as well as other travel programs will only be considered if there are an insufficient number of qualified candidates for the first two types of program.
- Students may use this scholarship in addition to government and Franklin College aid, or other external funding.
- In order to apply, students are required to complete an application form and submit it to the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA) by March 1 for programs in the fall, spring and summer of the upcoming academic year.