The Benefits of IHE
Intercultural Honors Experience has many benefits including:
- Qualify for study-away scholarships that can turn a dream of studying away into a reality;
- Participation in a competitive honors program sets your resume ahead of others;
- Show employers that you are open to other cultures, excited to learn about the world, and willing to try new things;
- Access new opportunities to develop leadership and organizational skills;
- Have access to funds to organize intercultural programs on campus;
- Have the opportunity to meet students in other majors who share a common interest: embracing our diverse world.