Franklin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with the ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the college’s continuing commitment to cultural and gender diversity, pluralism, and individual differences are encouraged to apply.
You also have the option to print the application.
Please direct all correspondence to:
101 Branigin Boulevard
Franklin, IN 46131
- Residence Hall Coordinator and Student Involvement Specialist
- Administrative Assistant for the Engaged Learning Department
- Faculty/Academic Coordinator – Physician Assistant Program
- Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Head Women’s Soccer Coach/Coordinator of Student Employment
- 2nd Shift Building Services – Custodial
- Director of Religious Life and College Chaplain
- Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach
- Residence Hall Coordinator
- Director of Admissions
- Building Services – Custodial
- Secondary Educator
- Building Services – Custodial, First and Second Shift
- Associate Director of Admissions: Multicultural Recruitment
- Event Setup & Inventory Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employment
Franklin College is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, race, religion, gender, national origin and sexual orientation in any of its programs, offerings or in its employment practices in compliance with Title IX of the Federal Education Amendments of 1972, of Executive Order 11246 and Revised Order No. 4 of the Civil Rights acts of 1964 as amended in 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Any student or employee who believes that Franklin College is in violation of nondiscriminatory behavior should express this belief in writing to the Equal Opportunity Employment officer. An investigation of the compliant will be conducted in accordance with the Franklin College EEO Policy. Copies of the plan are available through the Equal Employment Opportunity office.
The Franklin College Mission
A Franklin College education fosters independent thinking, innovation, leadership, and action for ever-changing professions and a globally connected world.