Franklin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with the ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the college’s continuing commitment to cultural and gender diversity, pluralism, and individual differences are encouraged to apply.
You also have the option to print the application.
Please direct all correspondence to:
101 Branigin Boulevard
Franklin, IN 46131
- Building Services – Custodial
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer / Prospectus
- Principal Faculty in Physician Assistant Studies Program
- Education Department Accreditation and Assessment Coordinator
- Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator
- Faculty/Academic Coordinator – Physician Assistant Program
- Security Officer Part-Time
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Accounting
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Business
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in History
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Psychology
- Part-time Instructor of French
- Faculty Position in Economics
- Medical Director, Physician Assistant Studies Program
- Assistant Football Coach & Athletics Communications Assistant
Equal Opportunity Employment
Franklin College is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status in compliance with Title VII and Title IX of the Federal Education Amendments of 1972, of Executive Order 11246 and Revised Order No. 4 of the Civil Rights acts of 1964 as amended in 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Any student or employee who believes that Franklin College is in violation of nondiscriminatory behavior should express this belief in writing to the Equal Opportunity Employment/Title IX Officer. An investigation of the compliant will be conducted in accordance with the Franklin College EEO Policy. Copies of the plan are available through the Equal Employment Opportunity office.
The Franklin College Mission
A Franklin College education fosters independent thinking, innovation, leadership, and action for ever-changing professions and a globally connected world.