Franklin College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with the ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the college’s continuing commitment to cultural and gender diversity, pluralism, and individual differences are encouraged to apply.
You also have the option to print the application.
Please direct all correspondence to:
101 Branigin Boulevard
Franklin, IN 46131
- 2nd Shift Building Services – Custodial
- Admissions/Senior Counselor or Assistant/Associate Director
- Administrative Assistant for the Education Department
- Administrative Assistant for the Office of Financial Aid
- Assistant Director of Marketing for Social Media and Design
- Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach (Intern)
- Associate Dean of Students
- Coordinator of Student Involvement
- Director of Innovation and Leadership Studies
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Chemistry
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employment
Franklin College is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment and to ensuring that educational and employment decisions are based on individuals’ abilities and qualifications. Consistent with these principles and applicable laws, it is therefore the College’s policy not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status as consistent with the Policy on Prohibited Discrimination, Harassment and Related Misconduct. No person, on the basis of protected status, shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to unlawful discrimination, harassment, or retaliation under any College program or activity, including with respect to employment terms and conditions. Such a policy ensures that only relevant factors are considered and that equitable and consistent standards of conduct and performance are applied..
The Franklin College Mission
A Franklin College education fosters independent thinking, innovation, leadership, and action for ever-changing professions and a globally connected world.